Adventures

Monday, March 15, 2010

Contentment

Well life right now can only be described as contentment. I am very content with my life. But when does contentment evaporate to desire? When does contentment turn into an excuse for being lonely, or not what you want? Dont get me wrong i'm still at content, but everyonce in a while..wouldn't it be nice to have something more? All my life i've been content with being That girl. The girl who didn't care if i had someone there for me as long i was there for some one. But alas its time, when that isn't enough. Where in this life i would like someone there who does stuff for me, who cares about me. I know its a selfish request, but once in a while it would be nicefor everyone to experience it. For once to be told i'm beautiful, and that no one would want to change me for any reason...not shape or size or hair or anything. No i dont get that, i dont think i have ever got a sincerecompliment that really went to my heart about ME, and not work that i do. Sometimes i just wish that me was good enough, but that isn't the case aparently.

1 comment:

  1. You are beautiful, inside and out! and I wouldn't change you for any reason! Not a thing, not shape or size or hair! I love you Nessa You have changed my life and I know that you continue to change others live's as well! You are so amazing and please remeber that!!! You truly are the most amazing person I have ever met!!

    ReplyDelete