Adventures

Friday, January 8, 2010

So, here comes another day in the life of Vanessa, which I've come to realize is super boring, but for some reason i wouldn't have it anyother way for now. I'm Super excited to start this new diet, which works wonders! and its a short term diet so thats a plus, you loose 2 or 3 lbs a day TOTALLY GREAT! Its called HGC or HCG or something, its where you eat 500 calories a day, and take a suppliment, but you dont even feel hungry after the first couple of days.. My dad lost like 30-50 lbs in one month. I dont have THAT much to loose but i'm treating myself to a shopping spree afterwords. Nothings better then rewarding yourself. Because you and only you know exactly where you went wrong or what you did well so i'm excited for that..
Well this next week i start a new job, parttime but i'm still looking for a job, I think i want to try teaching some privates for other ballroom companies...sometimes i dont give myself credit for how good i have gotten, I was hestitent to try out for ballroom for college...maybe in a couple of years after college. I've officially become a hermit. I have lost all inhibition or pleasure in going out and hanging out with friends. I need to get out more, and actually..its not that i'm dissapointed with my friends, i love them all, but i wish i could find someone i could click with a little more. It seems like none of my friends have the COMPLETE package, one with morals and a personality...It seems like some of my friends are great in the personality department and suck with the church and they dont see all of my views, and dont get me wrong. I will always love them for who they are, but i wish i could find someone with everything. The only people i've met that are like that are all of missions! no bueno! I miss Pine Basin super bad! i think i will take a drive up there one day. Just to look at the stars.... GAH! Oh did i tell you i'm writing a book, just for fun..you should be proud...ah goodness i'm pathetic, just sitten here writing...haha oh i crack myself up!

No comments:

Post a Comment